Factors predicting efficacy of allergen injection immunotherapy for grass pollen hayfever: a pilot study. (Up-dosing study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2008 Primary endpoint 'Symptom score' has been met.
- 01 May 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Skin reactivity' has been met.
- 01 Mar 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Immunoglobulin G levels' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History