Comparative Randomized Study of Safety and Immunogenicity of a Non-Adjuvanted Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccine Versus an RSV Vaccine Adjuvanted with Aluminum Phosphate when Administered Concomitantly with a Licensed Influenza Vaccine in High-Risk Adults Greater than or Equal to 65 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine; Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2008 Primary endpoint 'Haemagglutin inhibition antibody levels' has been met.
- 01 Nov 2008 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 28 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History