The study of Avastin (bevacizumab) to reverse acquired estrogen independence in metastatic breast cancer patients previously responsive to hormonal therapy: a phase II trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.