A phase II study of PTK787/ZK 222584 [vatalanib], a novel, oral angiogenesis inhibitor as post transplant maintenance therapy in patients with multiple myeloma following high dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vatalanib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jun 2009, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2005 New trial record.