Phase 1B open-label, multicenter clinical study of the safety and activity of intravenous administration of SNS-595 in patients with advanced hematologic malignancies (SPO- 595-0004).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2011 Results have been published in Leukaemia, according to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Mar 2011 NCT report patient number as 30 and trial status as completed.