Phase I clinical trial: 2DG [2-deoxy-D-glucose] + stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) protocol for treatment of intracranial metastases
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs 2-deoxy-D-glucose (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Dec 2009 Actual end date (June 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Actual initiation date Oct 2005 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov