A phase II non-randomized study of DOXIL [doxorubicin liposomal] consolidation treatment for ovarian cancer, cancer of the Fallopian tube or peritoneal carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Oct 2011 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Apr 2007.