A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Dose-Ranging Study of an Anti-T-Lymphocyte Immune Globulin (EZ-2053) in the Prophylaxis of Acute Pulmonary Allograft Rejection in Adult Recipients of Primary Pulmonary Allograft(s).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neovii Biotech
- 10 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 34th Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 222 to 223 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History