A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of 17-Dimethylaminoethyl-amino-17-Demethoxygeldanamycin (17-DMAG) Given as a Once Weekly Infusion in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alvespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2008 Kosan has reported that this trial is to be discontinued.
- 27 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2007, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.