A 13-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial of lumiracoxib (COX189) 100 mg o.d. in patients with primary hip osteoarthritis using celecoxib (200 mg o.d.) as a positive control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Lumiracoxib
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Jun 2007 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has been met.
- 13 Jun 2007 Primary endpoint 'Functional-clinical-response' has been met.
- 13 Jun 2007 Primary endpoint 'Disease-activity-score' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History