A phase II trial of concurrent docetaxel (Taxotere) / carboplatin / radiotherapy followed by surgical resection followed by consolidation Taxotere / carboplatin in stage III non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.