Study of safety and efficacy of letrozole monotherapy as second-line endocrine therapy in postmenopausal patients with advanced breast cancer who received previous anti-estrogen treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Planned end date (1 Jul 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.