A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Cytomegalovirus gB/MF59 Vaccine in Preventing Systemic Cytomegalovirus Infection in Healthy Adolescent Females.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytomegalovirus glycoprotein vaccine (Primary) ; MF 59 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2015 Results published in the Vaccine
- 20 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.