A Phase III, Open, Randomized, Multicentric Study to Compare the Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Combined Vi Polysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine and Inactivated Hepatitis A Vaccine, to That Elicited by GSK Biologicals' Hepatitis A Vaccine, Administered Singly or Concomitantly With GSK Biologicals' Vi Polysaccharide Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inactivated hepatitis A purified Vi polysaccharide typhoid vaccine (Hepatyrix) (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Typhoid vaccine Vi-polysaccharide
- Indications Hepatitis A; Typhoid
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date (May 2002) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2008 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.