Effect of 2 Versus 3 Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccinations on Nasopharyngeal Carriage, Transmission and Herd-Immunity; a Randomized, Controlled Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINOES
- 02 Sep 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 08 Jul 2009 Results published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
- 16 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History