Randomized, multicenter phase III trial comparing adjuvant treatment with PegIntron [peginterferon alpha-2b] over 36 months versus reference treatment with IntronA [interferon alpha-2b] over 18 months in cutaneous melanoma patients AJCC stage II (greater than or equal to 1.5 mm clinically node negative)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Sep 2012 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 12 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History