A monocenter, double-blind, randomized trial, with two parallel groups comparing the clinical efficacy of levocetirizine 5 mg capsules and desloratadine 5 mg capsules taken once a day over 3 weeks of treatment in adult subjects suffering from seasonal allergic rhinitis (SAR) due to grass pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary) ; Desloratadine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POPULAR
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed
- 01 Dec 2005 New trial record.