A Phase IV, Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Trial Assessing a Reyataz-Based Substitution Approach in the Management of Lipodystrophy Syndrome. Research Into Atazanavir in Lipodystrophy (The REAL Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections; HIV-associated lipodystrophy syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REAL
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2012 Results published in Antiviral Therapy.
- 08 Oct 2008 Basic check conducted, added to study centres spreadsheet; nct last udpated 24 Sep 08.