This Protocol is a Randomized Prospective Study Comparing Prophylactic and on Demand Sildenafil Citrate Usage Administered During and After Radiotherapy With or Without Hormone Therapy Versus Radiotherapy With or Without Hormone Therapy Alone for the Preservation of Erectile Function After Therapy for Potent Patients With Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.