Addition of tiagabine to second-generation antipsychotics in the treatment of recent-onset schizophrenia by modification of developmental reorganization of the prefrontal cortex.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiagabine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 08 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.