Addition of tiagabine to second-generation antipsychotics in the treatment of recent-onset schizophrenia by modification of developmental reorganization of the prefrontal cortex.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiagabine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2018.