A short-term (8 week) open-label study, followed by a long term evaluation, to assess patient-reported outcomes with armodafinil treatment (150 to 250 mg/day) for excessive sleepiness in adults with narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy; Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 24 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (247) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2006 Status change