Memantine add-on to Risperidon for Treatment of Negative Symptoms and Cognitive Dysfunction in Patients With Acute Schizophrenia: Results of a Proof of Concept Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2019 Results assessing effects of on cognition and negative symptoms of a 6- or 24-week memantine add-on treatment to risperidone in patients with acute or chronic schizophrenia published in the Pharmacopsychiatry
- 17 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.