A randomized, double-blind, active comparator-controlled, parallel-group study conducted under in-house blinding conditions, to examine the safety and tolerability of IV MK-0517 [fosaprepitant] for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COMPLETED
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Nov 2010 Trial location (USA) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Actual patient number (216) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.