An International, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of CORLUX (Mifepristone) vs. Placebo in the Treatment of Psychotic Symptoms in Patients With Psychotic Major Depression (PMD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 04 Apr 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other four trials, n = 1460) assessing incidence of adrenal insufficiency with normal cortisol levels presented at The 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 01 Nov 2006 Status change
- 03 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History