Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of Copaxone® and to Monitor the Neurologic Course of Disease in Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated With Copaxone®
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 06 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Oct 2018 Results of long term 25 years presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History