Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of Copaxone(R) and to Monitor the Neurologic Course of Disease in Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated With Copaxone(R) .
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 28 Jun 2019.
- 14 Jun 2016 Time frame of primary end points has been changed from 17 years to 26 years.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History