A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-response study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 3 fixed doses (50mg Eq [equivalent], 100mg Eq and 150mg Eq) of paliperidone palmitate in subjects with schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 04 Dec 2018 Results from 4 trials published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 10 Apr 2010 Results published in International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 11 to 366 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History