A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-477118 in Combination With Metformin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and eight other trials assessing efficacy and safety sexagliptin published in the Diabetes Therapy (2016).
- 16 Sep 2014 Results of a pooled analysis of trials NCT00121641, NCT00316082, NCT00121667, NCT00295633, and NCT00313313 were presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History