A Study to Find the Highest Dose of Biological Study Drug (EMD 273066) That Can Be Given Safely to Patients With Recurrent EpCAM Positive Ovarian, Prostate, Colorectal or Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers When First Given a Low Dose of Cyclophosphamide
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tucotuzumab celmoleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 05 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (May 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.