SYNTAX Study: SYNergy Between PCI With TAXUS and Cardiac Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNTAX; SYNTAX-LE-MANS
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 30 Aug 2017 Results describing lesion characteristics and stenting techniques as predictors of long-term outcomes after PCI of bifurcation lesions in the SYNTAX trial, presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 20 Sep 2016 Pooled analysis (n=1166) of individual patient-level data of the SYNTAX and BEST trials published in the Heart.
- 06 Sep 2016 Results (n=1305) of a pooled analysis of individual patient-level data from SYNTAX and PRECOMBAT trials, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History