A Randomized Study With the Sirolimus Coated Modified BX Velocity Balloon-Expandable Stent in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAVEL
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 04 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2005 New trial record.