A Phase III, Multi-Center, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Abatacept (BMS-188667) in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis on Background Non-Biologic DMARDs [disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs] Who Have an Inadequate Response to Anti-TNF Therapy and Have Limited Therapeutic Options
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Tumour necrosis factor
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARRIVE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2009 Actual patient number changed from 391 to 535 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2008 Number of patients enrolled updated (n=391 versus planned enrollment of 1000).