A phase III, 12-week, multicentre, double-blind, randomised, placebo- and active comparator-controlled, parallel group study to investigate the efficacy and safety of GW406381, 5mg, 10mg, 25mg, and 50mg administered orally once daily, in adults with rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GW 406381 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 2208 to 2210.
- 20 May 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.