A Phase II, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Dose Finding, Comparative Study for the Evaluation of the Aromatase Inhibitor Anastrozole (Multiple-Dose) Versus Clomiphene Citrate in Stimulating Follicular Growth and Ovulation in Infertile Women With Ovulatory Dysfunction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Clomifene
- Indications Female infertility; Ovulation disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Serono
- 22 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed to 307.
- 14 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History