Comparison of Three Therapeutic Strategies for Treating Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients Poorly Controlled With Basal Insulin Associated With Oral Antidiabetic Drugs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine; Insulin glulisine; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSIRIS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2011 Results of a subanalysis presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 20 Sep 2010 Results were presented in an abstract at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History