ECASS III - European Cooperative Acute Stroke Study III: A Placebo Controlled Trial of Alteplase (Rt-PA) in Acute Ischemic Hemispheric Stroke Where Thrombolysis is Initiated Between 3 and 4 Hours 30 Minutes After Stroke Onset
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECASSIII
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Sep 2008 Results presented at World Stroke Congress in Vienna.
- 24 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Modified Rankin scale score of 0 or 1' has been met.
- 24 Sep 2008 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History