A Multicenter Study to Confirm the Efficacy and Safety of Fludara i.v. (Fludarabine Phosphate, SH L 573), Administered in 6 Treatment Cycles (1 Treatment Cycle: 5-Consecutive Day Dosing, Followed by an Observation Period of 23 Days) in Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients With Anemia and/or Thrombocytopenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jan 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 22-1-2009.
- 22 Jan 2009 Planned patient number (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Bayer reported as trial sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.