90Y-ibritumomab tiuxetan [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] and autologous hematopoietic cell infusion followed by high dose chemotherapy and autologous transplantation for relapsed or resistant non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Planned end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.