A Phase II Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Non-Myeloablative Y-Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (Anti-CD20) Antibody With Fludarabine, Low-Dose Total Body Irradiation (TBI) and HLA Matched Allogeneic Transplantation for Relapsed B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Rituximab
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Planned end date (April 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.