DELTA Study Dutch evaluation in liver transplantation to assess the efficacy of cyclosporine microemulsion with C2 monitoring versus tacrolimus with trough monitoring in de novo liver transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELTA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 11 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History