An International Phase 2-3, Stratified, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Intravenous Bolus of Enoxaparin Versus Intravenous Unfractionated Heparin in Patients Undergoing Non-Emergent Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Heparin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STEEPLE
- Sponsors Aventis Pharmaceuticals; Sanofi
- 30 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2005 New trial record.