Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' HPV-16/18 Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly According to a 0,1,6 Month Schedule in Healthy Female Subjects (10 - 14 Years)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; AS04A; Hepatitis A vaccine
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Nov 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database (Follow up trial: EudraCT2008-000369-44).
- 22 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 551 to 529 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (Extension trial: NCT00877877).
- 02 Jun 2012 Planned patient number for the follow up trial (EudraCT2008-000369-44) is now 600.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History