A phase I/II clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of a multiclade HIV-1 DNA plasmid vaccine, VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP, boosted by a multiclade HIV-1 recombinant adenovirus-5 vector vaccine, VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP, in HIV uninfected adult volunteers in East Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History