A multicenter phase IIb randomized, controlled study of BLP25 liposome vaccine for active specific immunotherapy of non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA; Oncothyreon
- 01 Aug 2009 Tolerability outcomes for the 16 patients who have received two or more years of vaccine therapy have been reported at the 13th WCLC.
- 01 Aug 2009 Long-term survival data presented at 13th WCLC.
- 06 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History