A phase I study of regulatory T cell depletion with denileukin diftitox followed by active immunotherapy with autologous dendritic cells infected with CEA-6D expressing fowlpox-tricom [cancer vaccine] in patients with advanced or metastatic malignancies expressing CEA [carcinoembryonic antigen]
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cancer vaccine (Primary) ; Denileukin diftitox (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Mar 2006.