A Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lapaquistat Acetate 50 mg, 100 mg or Placebo When Coadministered With Rosuvastatin 10 mg or 20 mg in Subjects With Primary Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lapaquistat (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 13 Jan 2009 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.