Evaluate Persistence of Immune Response of GSK Biologicals' TWINRIX Vaccine Administered According to 0,6 Month Schedule Versus TWINRIX JUNIOR Administered According to 0,1,6 Month Schedule, in Subjects Aged 12-15 Years at Time of First Vaccine Dose.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date changed Jul 2008 to Jun 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2008 Additional trial identifiers 100566,100567,100568,100569,100570 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint identified as antibody level as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History