A Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Subcutaneous Administration of ALVAC-HIV vCP1452 Infected Autologous Dendritic Cells Versus the Subcutaneous Administration of ALVAC-HIV vCP1452 To HIV-Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine vCP1452 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2009 Results were published in Vaccine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History