Evaluate the Persistence of Immune Response of GSK Biologicals' Twinrix Vaccine, Administered According to a 0,6 m Schedule and a 0,1,6 m Schedule, in Healthy Children Aged Between 1-11 y at the Time of First Vaccine Dose
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Apr 2010 Five-year follow-up results published in Vaccine.
- 06 Nov 2008 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00787449).
- 12 Aug 2008 Actual patient number added (276) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History